Saturday, May 29, 2010

My day

So, it's Saturday...and my day has been pretty great so far. I woke up around 6:30 with Kyle and ate WAFFLES for breakfast! That was a great way to start out the morning. We headed to Starbucks because Kyle had work! The past 8 months he has been closing every single Saturday...so for him to have Saturday night off is fantastic! haha.

The original plan for me today was that I would hang around Starbucks until Kyle got off of work. I'm used to being here for long periods of time...but today I realized I really didn't want to be here for 8 hours doing nothing. So, I made a little POA (Plan of Action)...and then proceeded to follow that plan.

I went to Kroger and picked up some ingredients to make Keith and Alison baked ziti for dinner. They just had a baby, so Kyle thought it would be something nice that we could to do for them. I headed back to the Wilmore and picked up a couple of ingredients I forgot when I was at Kroger...haha.

Another part of my plan was to do LaUnDrY! (I don't even know why I just spelled it like that...I hate when people do that...) I sorted all of our linens and piled it all in two baskets. Being the muscle woman I am, I decided to take everything down at once...Detergent, dryer sheets, baskets with laundry inside, purse, and book. I successfully made it down stairs and to the laundromat...but realized I pulled a couple of muscles in my legs due to my ambitious act. It's really cause I'm lazy, and I couldn't bare to take two trips up and down the stairs. ha.

I did all the laundry then headed back to the apartment to cook the Walters' feast. I think it was my best baked ziti yet. I prepared and cooked everything very efficiently...this made me proud because I'm getting up to the skill level of my momma in the kitchen  :-)...although I will never be as good as her. She is the most amazing cook ever!

I am now here back at Starbucks...lol. Kyle gets off at 4:30. Tonight we get to eat dinner with the Lyells and meet Stephanie's parents! I love those Lyells...

Anywho, this is my day so far...and again I have no clue why I just wrote all this useless information out. I haven't blogged like this in a while. Weird.



Peace out cub scout.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

and we love those Mulletts!