Tuesday, March 08, 2011

There are many times that I will begin writing something in this blog...and then I completely stop or give up because I feel like none of it makes sense. I think sometimes I try too hard to write things that are really deep or have significance...and as a result I get frustrated trying to produce something intelligent or weighty when it just isn't naturally a thought that's on my heart or mind.

So, I think I'm just gonna tell you about things that make me happy as of late. This is certainly a lighthearted and easy thing to write about.

the promise of spring in the air
going home to FL this summer for a week
our new apartment
Stephanie Lyell Photography
Kyle Mullett
organic, local milk in a glass bottle from Whole Foods
tax return


Oh, and getting off of work...which is right now. Bye!

No comments: