Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Pinterest Post

So I am addicted to this website called "Pinterest"

It is a essentially a digital bulletin board for all the wonderful things you find on the internet that inspire you or websites that you want to remember. You basically scroll through bunches of pictures that come off of websites/blogs and if you click on a picture it will trace you to the original blog. So for example, if I see a picture of a cute dress, I can click on the picture and it will take me to the website where that dress comes from. You can pin things from any wesbite, as long as you install the "Pin It" button on your internet tool bar, or you can just repin what other people are posting!

(You should check it out and request an invite - pinterest.com)

Anywho - I love pinterest because of 2 main things: the food/recipes and creative project ideas.

I have cooked so many great meals that I've found on pinterest. It has made meal planning so much better and less stressful!
I've also made some fun and different thing and have created some unique decorations for our home.

I thought it would be neat to share some of the things I have actually cooked/made from the all-inspiring Pinterest!

But I think I can only handle writing about one thing at a time...ha! So I thought I'd start with a delicious treat that I made tonight!



http://eatingwelllivingthin.wordpress.com/2009/08/21/sizzling-satisfaction-in-35-seconds/

Click on the link for the recipe!


This is a personal chocolate cake made in a mug in the microwave! IT WAS SOOOO EASY!

The recipe calls for splenda...but I hate that stuff...so I used real sugar - same measurements!! :-)

I was really surprised at how tasty it was...and the cleanup was a piece of cake! No pun intended. Bah!


Alright - that's all I have for now!


No comments: