Monday, November 02, 2009

Confused

So I wrote this really long letter to a person that I don't really know...and I'm scared out of my pants to send it...maybe because I probably shouldn't. It deals with some issues in the past that happened about a year ago...I've struggled with letting this issue go, and I thought maybe by sending a letter to make things right I'd finally be at peace. But then I worry that it's digging up the past and will only make things worse.

I've prayed that God would spark their heart to say something instead of me initiating the whole thing...but I feel like I'm just being stupid about the whole thing and that will never happen. I'm probably alone in all of this and the other person could care less. I'm at a loss.

I just hate the feeling of knowing that there is possible discord between me and another person...let alone a sister or brother in Christ. I am a peacemaker/keeper and don't like it when I feel that something was left unsettled.

Well, I guess I can only do my best to let God handle it. If only I wasn't such a control freak...giving things up to God would be a lot easier. Bleh.

No comments: